Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Death - It Has Its Way With Us

Why Did You Leave Me?

Several years ago, I was asked by a colleague, who I am going to call Marco, to join him in a feng shui job that he was doing that was quite extensive. It sounded like fun, so I agreed. We got together one afternoon, prior to the day we were going to go to the house. We were sitting in my living room talking, and the room began to feel different, like there were other people in the room with us.I  knew nothing about Marco’s background. I only knew that he was from Mexico. After a few minutes of being distracted by the presence in the room, I asked him if his father had died. Marco was young enough that his father could still easily be alive. He told me his father had indeed, passed on.

Before I knew it, there was a very serious dialogue happening between Marco and his father, and through me. His father had tremendous regret, and Marco was very angry. It was like being in a full-on family therapy session with the two of them. Anger revealed hurt, and then things started to really open up. It was so intense you could feel the electricity in the air. Suddenly, there was someone else present on the other side with Marco's dad. I saw a baseball and a blue and white bicycle. And I saw a young man about sixteen years old. It was Marco’s brother, who had died when Marco was twelve.

Such sadness filled the air as Marco wept. All of this was very intense. Marco’s father was so sorry that he had been so abusive with Marco and his brother. He was truly  filled with regret, and hope; the hope, but not expectation that Marco could find it in his heart to forgive him. 

As that was taking place between the two of them, Juan had made his appearance. Marco cried out to Juan, “Why did you leave me?”  The reply, which I did not expect, and had never, heard before was so bittersweet; “It’s not why I left you, it’s why I came in the first place. I came to be with you. I never left you Marco”.

It was like the Earth stood still in that moment. Marco wept his heart out. I had tears running down my face. Never, in all the readings that I have done as a medium, did I ever hear anyone say that, and it made total sense to me. The love that those words were delivered on was so great, it broke my heart wide open. And the healing that took place for Marco was undeniable and unmistakable, not to mention -- amazing. That entire conversation lasted two full hours. 

The next day when I did go to the feng shui job to work with Marco, I realized that, I was not there for that reason, and that the reason he had thought to call me in was a trick from the other side, so that his dad and his brother could have the conversation they had, and so the amazing healing that took place could happen. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment