Friday, March 18, 2011

An overview, and return to writing my blog...



Welcome. I've not been posting on this blog for some time, and I'm now going to return to doing so. If you read A Tale of Two worlds below, please start with Part I so that it makes sense to you. Acting as a medium, I've had some extraordinary experiences, all of which I believe are important to share for many reasons.

Having lost a son, I know how devastating it can be to lose someone you love so much. In my years acting as a medium, I've seen and heard things that have brought me new insights, greater perspective, and invaluable learning relative to these lives we live, and where we go after we die. I know very little, and perhaps that is why so much does happen when those on the other side come to me to communicate with their loved ones. I have no concepts of a set way that things are. My experience has been supported over and over again with each and every person coming through from the other side being so different, and each of them revealing things that I would have no way of knowing, all of which is always confirmed by their loved ones who are still with body.

I spent a long time denying that this was real until it became so exact that I had to accept it. Not that I didn't believe there was life after death, I did, but that I was perceiving with accuracy what was actually happening. I've been seeing spirits since I was a child, and when I was little, I thought that everyone did. When I was young I would hear the thoughts of others, which I also thought was common. It wasn't long before I realized that maybe I was different from those around me - which caused me to keep things to myself for a very long time.

At this point in my life, I realized that this is where spirit has guided my work to go - into the realms of the unknown, and that which cannot be seen with the physical eyes. I have many stories to tell, each one unique, all filled with value and wisdom. Some are funny, many have great teaching, and all are heart warming.

It is very true what my son Spencer said to me when he was seven years old; that "there's nowhere to go - when people die they are still here".  As we enter this time on the planet with so many natural disasters, excessive violence, and unpredictable events, many are dying, and many are left behind. I believe that it is time that we bridge the gap between the spirit world and the physical world in our personal experiences, and I hope that the beautiful stories that I share with you here, which are a gathering of hundreds of hours of being with people on the other side as they connect with their loved ones, bring inspiration, understanding, and comfort to you.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, Sharon. I never knew you lost a son or that you have this wonderful gift. I've lost 3 major family members to suicide and am very curious about their transformation and work they do once they've gone.

    I've also never commented on a blog before! I've sold technology for over 14 years, so how unusual! You may remember me; I've accidentally sent emails to you when I meant to forward them to friends. I use both your books for my readings & I read your daily card each day. Tried to send a donation a couple times but to no avail. Gonna try again :-)

    I'd love to hear more stories from beyond...from you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aloha, Sharon,
    My name is also Sharon. I too have "lost" a child. She moved on
    in April of 2012, the day after her birthday. She was and is an amazing being.

    I have had what I believe is a visitation with her. We actually had a conversation where I asked her questions and she gave complete answers. This doesn't usually happen in my dreams. That is why I call it a visitation. I know that my beautiful daughter is with me always. She helps me. I miss her terribly.

    Mahalo for all you do.
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete